Friday, June 15, 2007

Shoot Your Coworkers!

Or, in my case, get shot by your coworkers. Extreme Crossfire Paintball was nice enough to have the LogicMaze staff and some friends down for a private party session. Having never done it before, I was a little bit worried about the outcome and how badly I was going to embarrass myself. Luckily, the majority of the group was composed of novices, and the ones that had played before, or have previous training in shooting people were more concerned about having a good time than making themselves look better than everybody else.

I'd have to say that the bravest player of the night would be Scott. He bravely ran at the flag with no gun, knowing that he was most likely going to get shot (and he did by yours truly). He would have gotten it, if he hadn't accidentally grabbed the wrong side of the rope before I popped him twice.

Aside from Scott, I got one other hit before my mask fogged up so badly that I couldn't see. I see investing some money into a better mask, and possibly my own gun in the near future.

Paintballing was some of the most fun that I've had in a long time, and I've got Extreme Crossfire Paintball to thank for it. If you haven't yet, you should check them out. They've got awesome facilities with torn up buildings that are prime for hiding and defending.

If you're like me, and spend most of your time sitting on your rear end, be prepared to feel incredibly sore the next day from crouching, and commando crawling. It's well worth it, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home