Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Our web Clients

I was looking at our clients list today and wondering who I should pursue as the next client to take it the next level with a marketing plan. I still haven't decided, I get wrapped up in my mind developing the basics of the perfect plan to take a specific client to the big time. We truly enjoy being a part of a small town business growing. We also know that a successful business in our community helps everybody and what a great way to increase our tax base, we get more dollars in Hutchinson and don't have to deal with the problems of more people. Maybe the Hutchinson/Reno County Chamber of Commerce should pursue a plan to help our businesses succeed on the web!? this will definitely lead to another post!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home