Thursday, June 29, 2006

Ashlenz Outfitters


Well, it has been about a month since my first day working for LogicMaze and I have to say in that month I have learned far more about the workings of web design then I probably learned taking the basic web designing classes in high school. Using this "hands on" approach working with real companies has been a real impact on my knowledge of the web designing industry.
Currently, among the other projects that have come my way, I have been working on updates for Ashlenz Outfitters. Their present website contains information about the hunting grounds with many different terrains along with dates pertaining to times when hunters are able to go to their vast hunting area which covers over 7,000 acres of land. The website also includes 3 different image galleries like, trophy pictures, trail cam photos, as well as pictures of the terrain taken from either aerial or ground views. In there updated website, you can find information concerning the 2007 rates and dates for hunting. Also, in the hunting image galleries their have been more pages added with more pictures. Overall, this site is very useful not just by giving information about the huge grounds that this hunting outfitter contains but it also goes one step further by presenting one a piece of what it has to offer with its image gallery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home