Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Mineral Transformations


I knew that I had to blog about new sites when we put them up, but nobody told me that I didn't also have to try the products of the client. Information that I could definitely used prior to this fiasco. I don't really want to talk about it much more.
I will talk about Mineral Transformations, though. Mineral makeup is healthy for your skin. I must say that as embarassing as that is, my skin has never glowed so much in my entire life, plus there was a major reduction of fine lines to hide my aging (I'm 52).
If you know how to use the stuff, you're concerned about looking good and keeping your skin healthy, mineral makeup is the way to go. . .so I'm told.
The site offers to by items from mineral foundation to lipliner.
Check it out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home