Friday, December 09, 2005

A quick test...

Hi everyone, this is my first post. Actually, to my shame, this is the first time I have ever blogged. I am a web designer with LogicMaze WebDesigns in Hutchinson, Kansas. I have been on the internet for 12 years, or since right before the major boom of commercial sites. I have seen the internet grow from 14kbs amateur sites, mainly designed with background colors and text, to today's commercial sites, designed for high speed access and intense media. I designed my first site (a personal homepage) in 1996 and have grown with the internet since then.

Today I utilize a toolset of high end animation, layout, image, and photo applications to bring your website to life. You can be sure that LogicMaze & it's design staff will continue to design the most functional and up to date sites on the market. We stay up to date with current software, the latest techniques, and the newest features to bring you the best possible website. And now that I have blogged, I feel that I will be caught up on new web trends for awhile. Be sure to check for new posts on individual sites I am working on, and see the design process in work. Also be sure to visit the LogicMaze site, the best designers in Kansas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home