Thursday, September 20, 2007

Scuba Diving

Cody really pulled a fast one on me today. He sold me passes for Kansas scuba diving. Like an idiot, I bought them.
Scuba diving in Cheney lake wasn't that horrible, I suppose. I got a chance to see a lot of catfish and white perch. The downside is that I've got this smell on my that I just can't wash off. It's kind of a cross between a toilet and anything within a five-block radius of Long John Silvers.
The trip actually peaked my interest in scuba diving, though. I've since gone to Adventure Sports in Wichita to buy all sorts of really cool scuba diving equipment so that someday when I get to take a vacation, I can go somewhere worth seeing. Adventure Sports will help me with that part of it too. They specialize in setting up scuba trips.
Anything would be better than Cheney lake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home