Friday, November 16, 2007

My name is Emilio.

I am a new member to the LogicMaze team, I guess I will share some info about me.

*I am a middle child in my family. No sisters just an older and younger brother.

*My grandpa is Jim P. Martinez (first Hispanic mayor of Hutchinson)

*I am currently going to college at HCC for Visual Communications.

*I am a artist, more interested in the graffiti art. The walls in my room are covered in Graffiti.

*I listen to all sorts of music, I am a musician. Currently I am in a project called "A Lifetime Of..." its an electronic/pop/experimental project. In the other bands I have been in such as "Tim and Emilio" we have put out a E.P. and have played plenty of shows in Wichita and Hutchinson. Lifetime Warranty was my first real band we put out a full length CD and music video which can be found on Youtube.

I hope I sound interesting.

I'm glad to be working at LogicMaze.

1 Comments:

At 11/16/2007 5:27 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Mann.
You're a cool guy.
I'm sure you have a lot to offer LogiMaze.


I love you.
:D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home