Friday, May 12, 2006

Pals Products ( IronPals.com ) and logo design



Week 4 here in my new career, and I'm still a very happy camper. More on that later.

A very healthy portion of this week has been used to further the development of the new site for Pals Products - IronPals.com. The majority of our pages are built and work continues on sweetening product shots for incorporation into the individual product line pages. Along these lines, I have also been fortunate to have the help of our Lead Designer - Tamara Heitschmidt. It is obvious that with her extensive experience in this industry, I am working in a place where I can learn a great deal from smart and talented people.

In addition, I've also been reviewing the video we shot for their product tutorials as we will be moving into an editing/compositing phase very soon. Having purchased some new equipment to aid us in this process, this will be another interesting element to work on and bring to the site.

In other news, I've had more opportunities recently to work on logo designs for new clients. I find it an exciting challenge to create the visual, iconic identity of a business - and these have been no exception. As such visually oriented beings, is it any wonder that we respond to the single image like that and make such complex associations to go with it. That is a bit of a tangent, I realize, but it is one of the many things that make and keep this kind of work interesting.

Check back here for further updates on Pals Products and IronPals.com, as well as information on these new clients, when it is suitable to post. Things are still really hopping around LogicMaze, and I'm digging it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home