Friday, August 18, 2006

American Packaging Corp.


The American Packaging Corp. site is new and improved! One of the first sites from LogicMaze, it now includes many new features and some cool Flash.
If I were a company with stuff to ship, I would definitely use American Packaging Corp. for my packaging needs.
In fact, some of their products look so nice, I was thinking that it would actually be cheaper if I were to just pay them for a large enough box to fit me and some supplies. The postage for a package that size would definitely be cheaper than the actual cost of a flight to the Cancun, right?
It's so crazy it just might work.
But I digress.
New to the site is an interactive map of Kansas on the Contact Us page that tells who the sales rep is for each county. It's pretty cool.
Anyway, I suggest taking a look at the site. I'll be sure to send a postcard from Cancun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home