Monday, February 20, 2006

Salon Website in Hutchinson, Kansas

Well after much harassment from my co-worker and husband, Cody, I have decided to take some time to write about my last project. I don't particularly enjoy this side of the business, the marketing and sales, which is why I have hired my husband. I'm also no dummy in understanding that by surrounding myself with people whom are gifted in areas that I am not, I will make my business and myself look better.

The creative work that I get to do every day is the reason I love my job. I also happen to work with a great group of people that inspire me in designing websites, creating logos, business cards, marketing material and marketing concepts for companies that we do work for. I am always learning new things and enjoy the creative energy that these talented designers lend to our projects.

All That Jazz Salon A salon in Hutchinson, Kansas was my last project. I love this salon, and am a regular client of theirs, so I was intrigued when they asked us to do a site redesign for them. I worked with "Ant", a student at Buhler High, and his manipulation of my creative idea for the site was spot-on perfect. I will continue to use his young creative energy to my client's advantage as well as continue to sharpen his skillls as a designer. Check out the website at www.allthatjazz-salon.com

2 Comments:

At 3/01/2006 11:23 AM, Blogger Cody Heitschmidt said...

The Boss gets a little pissy about me telling her to Blog so be patient!!

 
At 7/22/2006 6:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I'm around the boss - she's pretty deep into "designing" websites and "blogging" seems to be kinda a communication that she doesn't have the "time" for - ha! what a great group and great team to be around!! "mom"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home