Thursday, June 01, 2006

Ant is here!

Well this is my first post on this LogicMaze blog so forgive me if my post is not the best. Well my name is Anthony D'Alessio and this is my second day working for LogicMaze WebDesigns and Cody is forcing me to blog on this against my will! So far I have worked on a certain shopping cart for a customer and created item images for their E-commerce website. Soon I hope to acquire the knowledge needed to improve myself as a web designer and begin to help this web design company with this applied information.

1 Comments:

At 6/14/2006 8:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ant! Is this the Anthony that went to Central Christian school? This is Hollie, you remember me don't you? Anyways, I think your piece is good. Keep up the good work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home