Friday, June 16, 2006

Whitewater Rafting !!!!!!


We just just booked our return trip to go Whitewater rafting with Idaho Afloat!!!
Seriously if you don't check these guys out you are missing out on the greatest oppurtunity for a summer vacation I have ever seen. Last year we did a little fishing, we caught tons of small mouthed bass and several trout and yes I caught a huge Sturgeon as you can see in the picture here. Ok yes my buddy Kris from Zenor Electric had to help bring it in and yes Allison our (who was a girl) had to help me handle it but I CAUGHT IT!!! This was the best vacation I have ever been on and now we are going back! Ourguide Allison was phenomenal. She prepared incredible meals complete with appetizers and a little drinky-drink!!! We loved it and we will go back every summer if possible. Check Idaho Afloat here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home