Friday, September 22, 2006

Jeep Accessories


Well, all my loyal blog reader (the absence of the 's' was deliberate) it's time, once again for me to blog about jeep accessories.
Why?
Because I've been instructed to, and I enjoy receiving a paycheck every two weeks.
As you can see, I've finally puchased a Jeep. No congratulations needed. As you can also see, I opted for the Jeep Wrangler. The ever-present danger of me getting it stuck in mud or flip it far outweighed my desire to drive over stuff. Earlier today, me 'n' my buddies, we's out muddin' and I swear, dude, I took that badboy over a 90 dergree incline - I drove straight up a wall.
It was pretty rad.
I'd be lying if I said that I didn't believe it would be a good thing to get some fresh blood in here talking about Jeeps and Stuff. That being said, here is a list of keywords:

jeep accessories
Warn winch
winches
Bestop
jeep wrangler accessories
jeep liberty accessories
jeep tops
jeep soft tops
jeep bumpers
jeep doors

You want more!?!


jeep wrangler doors
jeep windows
jeep seats
jeep seat cover
jeep bikini top
jeep hardtop
jeep hard top
Warn
Jeep Mirror
Tire Covers

whew! I'm glad I got that off of my chest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home