Friday, September 22, 2006

Idaho Afloat - Get Off Your Rumpus and Get In The Water

You won't believe this, but I had just finished typing out a masterful blog all about Idaho Afloat... when disaster struck.

I had outlined all the different types of professional whitewater rafting trips that Idaho Afloat has available, I had gone into great detail about how they are a family owned business run since 1982 with a sense of pride and commitment in everything they do, and I had even provided links to rafting trip pictures showing how great a time other folks have had on their whitewater rafting trips - relaxing, being pampered, and enjoying their whitewater rafting vacations.

Then Ant walked in and offered me a fried cheese stick, which, unbeknownst to me, was the cue for my PC to pee down it's leg and eat my files. So blame Ant, blame the inventor of the mighty fried cheese stick, blame my PC - but if you are somehow deprived of this wealth of information about whitewater rafting trips, don't blame me.

Or you could take a more proactive approach and visit the source for all whitewater rafting fun at www.idafloat.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home