Tuesday, November 07, 2006

LogicMaze Fiction Blog

Due to the certain, let's say, over exaggerations on some of the blogs here, which is intended to be the business blog for search engine optimization purposes, we have now started a LogicMaze Fiction Blog. Reader beware!
In this blog, the staff at LogicMaze will have the opportunity to write their musings, no matter how off-the-wall, about anything they choose.
"I can think of few things that I would rather read more, while I'm eating my jumbo burrito," said David Planthold "Profound, yet pointless," he continued.
"I can't even read!" said Anthony D'Alessio, completely off subject.
Prepare for the thrill ride of a lifetime, when you read the LogicMaze Fiction Blog it promises to take the marketing efforts of LogicMaze to whole new heights.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home