Monday, May 22, 2006

Kansas Church

Well, if you haven't noticed, Cody seems to be focusing in on Kansas Church as a main keyword for Our Redeemer Lutheran Church of Hutchinson, Kansas.

At first we wondered if it was a "good thing" to compete against other churches to be #1 for keywords such as Kansas Church and Kansas Lutheran Church. A marketing campaign is not usually something that goes hand in hand with religion. It was hard to picture any other Kansas Church checking search results to see where their church ranks for Kansas Church.

Don't get me wrong though, I doubt Pastor Tom and the congregation are up at night googling Kansas Church to see where they fit in. In fact, I'm pretty sure that Cody and I are the only two individuals paying attention to the ranking results of Kansas Lutheran Church.

Although I still can't come up with one reason why church marketing is a good thing, I have determined that it is not a bad thing. So with that in mind, I would like to mention that Our Redeemer Lutheran Church (ORL) of Hutchinson, Kansas is a terrific Kansas Church. If you are looking for a Kansas Lutheran Church, ORL would be an excellent choice. If you would like to take a look at the website, just click - Kansas Church.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home