Monday, May 22, 2006

Pike County Illinois Hunting

Time for an update on Illinois deer hunting. Are you excited? I am. We have had excellent results on all three major search engines, with outstanding results on MSN.

Let's start with MSN. If you are looking on MSN for anything involving Pike County, deer hunting, outfitters, or just hunting in general, I guarantee you will run across Ashlenz outfitters. Let me give you a list of keywords that currently rank at #1:

That's right. Ashlenz Outfitters owns the top spot for those 12 popular search terms. In addition to that, take a look at these results:

I hope you all agree that there are some amazing results coming out of LogicMaze here in Hutchinson, Kansas.

Google and Yahoo are trying hard to catch up. Here are a few results that I would like to highlight:

Obviously we have reached our goal on MSN. Every keyword that we focused on has made it to #1. Now I am going to pay some close attention to Yahoo and Google. Yahoo is always behind the others in getting results to the top, as I have mentioned before. Google is not as fast as MSN in showing results, but is typically faster than Yahoo. Google, however, has been a little finicky lately. I am confident that Ashlenz will have success similar to MSN with Yahoo and Google. I will try to be patient, and report back when I have new numbers.

In the meantime, have you considered internet marketing or search engine optimization?LogicMaze of Hutchinson, Ks can bring you the results you want! Contact us today to get your site to the top of the search engine rankings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home