Monday, October 09, 2006

Deer Hunting


I don't know for sure if I've mentioned this before or not, but it's cool, so I'll do so either way. Ashlenz Outfitters, one of our clients from Pike County Illinois. They offer a great deer hunting experience on prime hunting land. I know that I've covered that before. The thing that I'm marginally excited about is that on MSN deer hunting is now number 12! That's a pretty broad keyword that every deer hunting site, by default is going for. It's cool. Google is even showing us a little love (very little) at #99. If Yahoo would only fall in line on this, that would be fantastic. Nobody must have told them that we're awesome and they should put all of our site at #! for just that reason. Oh well, people make mistakes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home